阅读历史 |
请收藏本站网址:lwshuwu.com

02 电话礼仪(2 / 5)

加入书签

e fance departnt but she got the wrong nuber

朱莉亚想要给财务部的康德先生打电话,但是她拨错号码了。

julia: hello, uld i speak to r kant?

朱莉亚:你好,我可以和康德先生通电话吗?

a: there are o r kants here which one do you like to talk to?

a: 这有两位康德先生。您找哪一个?

julia: i&039;d like to talk to jas kant ay i have hi?

朱莉亚:我找吉姆斯·康德。我可以和他讲话吗?

a: rry, i beg your pardon?

a:不好意思,请再说一遍。

julia: jas kant

朱莉亚:吉姆斯·康德。

a: i&039; rry, but there&039;s no one here by that na

a:对不起,没有这个人。

julia: isn&039;t this the fance departnt?

朱莉亚:这不是财务部吗?

a: i&039; afraid you dialed the wrong nuber this is the ho telephone

a:恐怕你拨错号码了,这是家庭电话。

julia: oh, rry to have bothered you

朱莉亚:哦,真对不起,打扰您了。

a: it doesn&039;t atter

a:没关系。

notes

1 fance departn 财务部

2 dial [&039;dai?l] v 拨号,打电话

3 bother [&039;b?e?] v 烦扰,使恼怒;使不安,费心

小贴士

1 i&039; rry, but we don&039;t have anyone by that na here

对不起,我们这没这个人。

也可以这样说:

i&039; rry, but there is no one called san here

2 oh, rry to have disturbed you

哦,真对不起,打扰您了。

3 i beg you pardon? r who?

请再说一遍,你找谁?

4 what nuber are you tryg to dial?

你要的电话是什么号码?

也可以这样说:

what nuber are you callg?

5 will you check the nuber aga, please?

请您再核对一下电话号码好吗?

6 i sugst you look the phone book aga

我建议您再查一下电话簿。

7 are you sure you are dialg the right nuber?

你确定你打的号码是对的吗?

8 uld you check the nuber for , please?

可否帮我核实一下这个号码?

也可以这样说:

uld you test the nuber for , please?

无法接听电话

dialogue

steven ets probles his work, he wants to ask for advice fro san now he is givg san a rg but san is not

史蒂文在工作中遇到了一些问题,他想请教苏珊。现在他正在给苏珊打电话,但是苏珊不在办公室。

steven: hello, ay i speak to san please?

史蒂文:你好,请找一下苏珊好吗?

a: i&039; rry, she is not

a:对不起,她不在。

steven: can you tell how long sh

↑返回顶部↑

书页/目录